I’ve been actively cleaning out my closet recently and getting rid of all the clothes that no longer suit me after having a baby. I took a contractor sized bag to the thrift store and have been selling other things on ebay to fund a few new purchases.
After getting rid of so many things that no longer fit or worked with my needs I didn’t want to just clutter things up again so I have made a few well thought out purchases. After making my little mood board I decided I needed a comfy pair of black pants, another pair of non jeans, a couple sweaters and a new long sleeve shirt. I also really wanted a pair of clogs. I decided that it felt wasteful to just buy all new things so I purchased a couple used items from ebay and a sweater from the thrift store. Then I perused Old Navy to get the rest at a bargain. The photo above is what I came up with.
This is what I ended up purchasing.
- Leather Clogs $30 Unbranded from Ebay. Preowned and made in the USA.
- Polka Dot Sweater $5 at my local thriftstore
- Madewell pants $29.95 from Ebay. Preowned (similar to these)
- Old Navy Belted soft pants $10.00 with promo
- Old Navy Relaxed Boat Neck $6.00 with promo
- Old Navy Textured Sweater (my favorite purchase) $20.00 with promo
Bringing the grand total to $100.95 out of my $200+ that I’ve made on Ebay.
Ebay has been so easy to use! Especially because I can schedule package pickups from USPS and the postman picks up the packages right at my front door! I also purchased these poly bags for shipping the clothes which has really helped to streamline the process. Have you sold anything on Ebay? Do you have any tips?