While getting over the flu last week I was living on this tea. I like it because it tastes so soothing, it’s full of super foods and it doesn’t dehydrate you the way that caffeinated tea can when you are sick.
- 2 Tablespoon fresh lemon juice: lemons fight bacteria, aid in digestion and support your immune system
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger: ginger reduces nausea, improves circulation and has anti viral properties
- Half a teaspoon of turmeric: turmeric is anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and full of antioxidants
- 1 Tablespoon of honey
- Boil Water
- Get out your favorite mug and add the lemon juice, ginger, turmeric, and honey
- Fill mug with boiling water, stir and enjoy.