Yes those are my nerdy artsy car wash photos. This week’s challenge is to get off all that road salt, dust and grime off of your car! I love going through the carwash, it reminds me of being a little kid. It was a nice treat. Then I vacuumed out the car myself. I’ve got a crazy system for vacuuming out the car since you really have to scramble once you put in that last quarter.
- Before I leave I take out any big things from the car.
- Once I get to the car wash I take out all of the car mats and shake them out and put them in a pile on the ground.
- I also pick up all the bits of paper and what not and throw them away.
- I open the doors.
- Put in the quarters and vacuum out the floorboards
- Then you usually have to add some more quarters to finish the trunk and finally your stack of mats.
I also don’t know how I made it this far in life without knowing that you can put your floor mats in your washer. Man that’s a game changer. I came home and threw them in on the gentle cycle with laundry detergent and they look awesome.
Also here’s my update to last week’s challenge. We packed up 4 boxes before we both got hit with the flu last week. It was such a bummer, but Jason and I are both feeling much better now. I guess every little bit helps. Sorry that there was no artful way to photograph our junk.