We are slowly easing into this post-home payoff lifestyle, starting with a mini vacation to New York City. It was so nice!
HIGHLIGHTS FROM NYC
- We went to Grand Central station and tried out the whisper walls.
- The American Museum of Natural History blew my mind. The huge dioramas, gemstones, and native american artifacts were beyond inspiring.
- The chocolate chip walnut cookie from Levain bakery was the best I have ever had.
- We strolled through central park, and then walked down 5th Avenue to check out all of the holiday window displays and the tree at Rockefeller center.
- When we got back to our hotel Home Alone 2 was on TV and it made my night.
- My chorizo egg sandwich on a croissant from Penelope’s was a great way to start the morning.
- We enjoyed the views while taking the east river ferry to DUMBO to check out Brooklyn bridge park.
- We took a much needed coffee break at One Girl Cookies and did some book shopping at powerHouse books. (I picked up the Kinfolk cookbook)
- Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge at sunset was totally dreamy.