I’ve been making these floral collages with pressed flowers that I bought from a little old lady from North Carolina. I really wanted to be able to share them with people, so I made a Society 6 page where you can purchase prints, shirts, totes, ipad cases, cards and other products. I hope that you like them, please feel free to share them with your friends.
There is free worldwide shipping until September 22nd if you order through this link.
Does anyone want a spider plant? I will mail you one of my spider plant babies free of charge. In return I would love a photo of it in it’s new home. If you want one just click the contact button on the menu bar and send me your address. Supplies are limited.
This photo was taken by Haley Harmon and is available for purchase here.
Making fresh pasta is one of those things that makes you appreciate every bowl of noodles that follows the experience so much more. It is not particularly hard if you have the right tools but it is a bizarre alchemy of flour, eggs, and salt that gets compressed and formed into delicious individual strands of pasta. It is kind of like magic to take a crumbly mess and form it into noodles. And it is a project which requires time and effort and produces more than one single person could consume, so you are forced to share. That is my favorite part. That the only way to justify the effort is to share it with friends.
Sausage and Asparagus Pasta Recipe
- Olive Oil
- ½ T butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- Dash of red pepper flakes to taste
- ½ pound sausage
- 1 pound asparagus chopped in 1.5 inch pieces
- ½ pint cherry tomatoes chopped in half
- Parmesan to serve
Use your own pasta recipe.
I use the one found in the kitchen aid pasta attachment handbook here.
- Coat a large skillet with olive oil over low heat
- Add butter, red pepper flakes, garlic and onions let them sit for 3-5 minutes
- Increase heat to medium and add sausage in piece and cook until it’s done all the way through
- Add asparagus and cherry tomatoes
- Saute until the asparagus is tender
- Finish pasta in the skillet to coat with sauce
- Serve with parmesan
This is the KitchenAid attachment that I use.
For this KitchenAid mixer.